Licensed and Insured Professional Drivers
Reliable and Comfortable Transportation
We work to ensure everyone has access to comfortable and safe transportation and receives excellent service. We believe in providing prompt service to ensure you reach your destination on time. Our scheduling service allows for pick-up and return services based on your schedule, not on ours!
Truecare Mobility, LLC offers short and long-distance travel services.
Professionally Trained Drivers
Our professionally trained staff goes through a rigorous screening, including driving records and background checks, when they are hired to ensure the highest quality service for all of our riders.
Our Cleaning Standards
- Employee Health Screenings – All employees are screened daily based on CDC and Department of Health recommendations.
- Open Windows/Doors – We are ventilating vehicles before and during cleaning to provide proper ventilation.
- Sanitizing Vehicles – We are cleaning and disinfecting commonly touched surfaces in the vehicle after each ride including electronic equipment such as tablets, touch screens, seat backs, seat belts, doors and windows, light and air controls, armrests and seats.
- Hand Sanitizing – Our drivers are washing hands thoroughly before & after passenger interaction, as well as multiple times throughout the day. They are also using hand sanitizers containing alcohol and limiting direct contact with customers.
- Drivers Wearing PPE – All drivers are wearing PPE as required by local state and CDC recommendations including, but not limited to, face masks. They are also wearing gloves when handling luggage.
- Limiting Capacity – We’re limiting the number of passengers per vehicle to ensure social distancing is maintained not only with our riders, but also with our drivers and guides
- Hand Sanitizer – Hand sanitizer or wipes are available to drivers and passengers.